Current development platform
- x86 FreeBSD 4.8 under VMware.
- L4ka::Pistachio 0.2
Current restrictions/known issues
- File access calls in libCLight have been stubbed out till a filesystem is implemented.
- The rand() call will always return “23”.
- Maximum usable amount of memory is determined at compile time, must be a power of 2 due to quirks with the Sigma0 interface.
- Assumption is made that sizeof(unsigned long) is equal to sizeof(void *). This is true on most systems. (As a side note, Linux current makes the same assumption).